- Full time
- View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted: February 6, 2020 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 249
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Knowledge of problem solving procedures.
- Knowledge of corporate policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of computers and various software packages.
- Skill in organizing and prioritizing workloads to meet deadlines.
- Skill in telephone etiquette.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to use good judgment regarding administrative issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Ability to adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to use good judgment and to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to demonstrate tact, resourcefulness, patience and dedication.
- Ability to accept direction and adhere to policies and procedures.
- Ability to recognize the importance of adapting to the various patient age groups (adolescent,
adult and geriatric).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet corporate deadlines.
Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations