Accounting Graduate Trainee
- Full time
- Joina City View on Map
- posted 2 hours ago
- Posted: May 28, 2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 3
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Mixed
- Industry Finance & Accounting
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Monthly management accounts
- Monthly office share cost invoices
- Government statutory returns (VAT, NSSA, PAYE, ZIMDEF, QPDs etc)
- Monitoring of creditors and debtors
- Preparing payment vouchers
- Financial Analysis Responsibilities: Assisting with financial modeling
- A degree in Accounting from a recognized University.
- A professional course or studying towards one will be an added advantage.
- Must be self-motivated, eager to learn and result driven.
- Must be able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player and able to fit in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of quick books will be an added advantage
- Must be highly computer literate.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is a must.
- Working experience will be an advantage but is not a must
- Well spoken
- Well presented
- Must be prepared to work late and undertake jobs outside the specific job description, including lower level tasks.